Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Having appropriate auto insurance can help provide crucial financial protection after an accident or incident that damages someone else’s property, causes injuries or damages your vehicle.
Contact Saratoga Insurance Brokers in Westminster, Maryland, to get started building your customized auto insurance policy.
What Is Car Insurance?
Car insurance is a contract with an insurance company. The company agrees to help cover your legal liability for third-party damages in exchange for regular premium payments. Depending on your coverage, the insurer may also help pay to repair or replace the covered vehicle after an accident.
What Does Car Insurance Cover?
Your car insurance policy provides coverage according to your policy’s declarations page. Depending on the policies you choose, it may help cover the following:
- Liability insurance is required in Maryland and helps cover third-party injuries and property damage for which the driver is legally liable.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage may help cover certain medical and nonmedical accident-related costs for the insured driver and their passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps pay for damages caused by a driver who doesn’t have adequate liability insurance.
If you finance or lease your vehicle, the lienholder requires full coverage insurance, which may include the following:
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle if it hits another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for damage caused by incidents such as weather, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Gap insurance helps bridge the financial “gap” between the amount you owe the lienholder and the settlement from your insurer after an accident renders your vehicle a total loss.
Your agent may also recommend that you further customize your car insurance coverage by purchasing the following auto policy add-ons and endorsements:
How Does Car Insurance Work?
- Roadside assistance
- Custom parts and equipment coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Windshield or glass repair coverage
Your car insurance policies can satisfy state coverage requirements and your lienholder’s insurance rules. If you are in an accident or your vehicle is damaged, contact your agent or insurer immediately to open a claim.
The insurance company will assign a claims adjuster to determine whether the damages are covered under your auto insurance policy. If you are in an accident with another driver, they will work with the other insurance company to arrive at a settlement.
Your adjuster will ask you to provide details about the accident, a copy of the police report and photos of the damage. They’ll also give guidance on how you should get covered repairs completed.
How to Get Car Insurance
Work with an independent agent to get the auto insurance coverage you need to satisfy your lienholder’s requirements and comply with Maryland’s laws.
Contact Saratoga Insurance Brokers today to get multiple quotes for auto insurance.