General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
An integral part of operating your business is accounting for potential risks and exposures and implementing appropriate loss control measures. Being held liable for other parties’ losses may lead to significant financial consequences, and even experienced organizations with diligent employees may eventually be involved in such incidents. Given the potential severity of these situations, understanding and acquiring general liability insurance should be a top priority.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance is one of the most purchased types of coverage for businesses across many industries. By purchasing and maintaining an adequate policy, your company may have access to crucial financial assistance in the wake of incidents that might otherwise incur significant out-of-pocket costs.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
As its name suggests, this type of insurance provides a versatile financial safety net capable of responding to many common incidents that might lead to third-party losses. While the exact details of your policy may vary, general liability coverage can typically render financial aid in the wake of the following incidents:
Who Needs Commercial General Liability Insurance?
While many businesses must account for the possibility of being at fault for others’ losses, the importance of general liability insurance may be particularly relevant if your operations include the following:
- Bodily injury—If your organization is responsible for another party’s injuries, general liability insurance may help pay for the victim’s medical bills, reduced income and other financial losses.
- Property damage—This coverage may insulate your company from the financial consequences of damaging another party’s property.
- Personal and advertising injury—Your policy may provide financial assistance for legal costs and other losses if you are liable for personal and advertising injuries, such as slander, libel, unintentional copyright infringement and false advertising.
Get the Right Coverage
At Saratoga Insurance Brokers, we maintain strong relationships with dozens of top-rated carriers and have the knowledge and experience to address your general liability coverage needs accurately. Contact us today to get started.
- Hosting clients, customers or other third parties on your business’s premises
- Conducting business operations at off-site locations
- Marketing, advertising or using social media